I don’t think I have posted a scarf pattern yet and recently, I an ombre triangle scarf with Lion Brand Mandala Yarn in the colorway Genie. It was super easy and so fun to make. I hope you enjoy!
- K: knit stitch
- k2tog: knit two stitches together.
- Chain 3
- K 3, turn and repeat.
- Then, we start increasing stitches. Start by K 2 and then on the third stitch, K 1, insert your needle back into the same stitch and K another for an increase.
- Turn and K until the end of the row
- K 2, increase on the 3rd, K until the end or the row.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you have reached half the desired length of your scarf.
- Once you have knit half your scarf, you are ready to start decreasing. To decrease, K 2, then k2tog on the third stitch and continue K until the end of the row.
- Turn and K until the end of the row.
- Repeat steps 7 and 8 until you have 3 stitches left on your hook. At that point, you are ready to cast off and weave in your ends.
Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful week!