Hi! It has been so long since I blogged. I recently started a Master’s program and have been so busy, but I do want to keep my blog going and I know that when I finish school in May I will be back to blogging regularly. However, I do hope to participate in Blogmas because I have over a month off for the holidays and I have some really great ideas on what I would like to blog about, so look out for that in the coming weeks!
For now, I wanted to share my first ever attempt at project pan/products I want to finish before Christmas. I am working on this because I have some really great products I have collected over the past year and I am always switching between them, which I don’t think is great for my skin and I really don’t want any of these products to expire. I will give you my brief opinion of these products here and more detailed reviews as I finish them up. So, here goes:
The products I am hoping to use up include:
- Pixi makeup fixing mist: I do not like this mist because way too much comes out in a spray and it scares me. That being said, for some reason I am still interested in trying out some of their other mists to see if they are any better.
- Estee Lauder Day Wear BB cream: Really love this BB cream! There are some others I am interested in trying, but won’t pick up any more BB creams until the summer.
- Maybelline fit me concealer: I am close to finishing this up. I do like it, but I have other concealers I like better.
- Maybelline fit me foundation stick: I am also close to being done with this foundation. I do like it and find it blends easy, but probably won’t repurchase it again for a little while.
- Maybelline lash sensational mascara: At first, I did not like this mascara, but lately, I have really been liking it, so I am excited to use this a lot more
- IPKN Green color correcting primer: Received this in birchbox and I am not the greatest fan, but my face has been a little more red with the colder weather, so I thought it was a good time to use this up.
- Elf liquid lipstick in ruby slipper: I don’t wear lip gloss that often, but I have been using this for the past couple days and absolutely love the color, so I am excited to use this more regularly
- NYX Born to glow liquid illuminator: I also received this as a sample from ipsy. I remember that I liked it when I was using it, but I am not sure how I feel about it at this point.
The products I hope to hit pan on:
I also have some miscellaneous items I hope to finish up
- Pantene Foam conditioner: I think this sample was in a Walmart sample box. My hair is way too thick for it and it really does not do well at conditioning. But, I don’t want to just throw it away and it is small, so it should go pretty quick.
- Not your mother’s clean freak dry shampoo: I don’t find that this works very well at tacking oils, but I am almost done with it, so I am going to go ahead and finish it up.
- Yes to cucumbers gentle milk cleanser: I really like this face wash! Very gentle and I love the cucumber scent.
- Simple micellar face wipes: These are my favorite face wipes. They are gentle, work well at removing makeup and not fragranced.
- Boscia Charcoal Makeup melter balm: I really love this cleansing balm. Works very well at removing eye makeup. It has charcoal in it, so it is black and smells like sunflower seed oil.
- Mitchum gel deodorant: My least favorite deodorant in the world!! It does not work and is so not worth the aluminum in it.
- CeraVe PM Facial moisturizing lotion: Such a nice basic moisturizer.
- Clinique clarifying lotion: This leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed. I do really like this, but am planning to try a gentler one out after I am finished.
- CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser: I really like this cleanser. It is also very gentle and lathers up very well. I can always tell my face is clean after I use this.
- Estee Edit late night eraser eye balm: This is supposed to make your eyes look more awake and bright. I haven’t really noticed a difference. I do however love that it has a metal applicator, which is extremely refreshing, so will look for that in a future eye cream.
- Pantene Aloe Micellar Shampoo: Love this shampoo! I love the smell, my hair feels clean after using, and it is not striping. I have only been seeing the normal and charcoal ones at the store lately, so I might have to try those after I finish this one up. I also want to try out the conditioner from this line.
So there you have it, that is what I am hoping to work on in the next month and I will make an updated post in about 2 weeks. I will also try to add new things in every time I finish something, so hopefully there will be some new products next time. Let me know your thoughts if you have tried any of these and if there are any products you are currently working on finishing!!
Thanks for reading,