Hi guys! A couple weeks ago I filled out a survey for Drunk Elephant and received such an amazing reward, The Littles™ kit ($90), which includes 9 little Drunk Elephant samples in the most adorable blue travel bag. People rave on and on about Drunk Elephant so this is an amazing opportunity to try the products out and decide if there are any that are worth the price tag. I have tried a little sample of the T.L.C Sukari Babyfacial which I did really like, however I couldn’t afford the $80 for the full size. I do also have some other little samples from the Sephora birthday present which I haven’t tried out yet.
- Beste™ No. 9 Jelly Cleanser $32. I haven’t had a chance to try this out yet, but I already know that I wouldn’t spend $32 on a cleanser. Nevertheless, this may be a nice little travel size cleanser to bring when I go on trips.
- C-Firma™ Day Serum $80. I have tried this out a few times. So far I haven’t seen any difference and it has a super sticky texture that I don’t really enjoy. I do want to incorporate a vitamin c serum into my routine, but I don’t think I will spend the money on this one.
- B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum $52. This is a serum that I had considered purchasing in the past, however I have been focusing on the vitamin C serum so far. It does have amazing reviews and is meant to help with uneven texture and tone as well as provide hydration, so I think this is going to be a really good one for me.
- T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum $90. Okay, I tried this one night so far, but I really really liked it and did notice an amazing difference the next morning. However, it is sooo expensive, so I am going to try it out a few more times before I determine whether I recommend spending $90 on a skincare product.
- Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil $40. I have not tried this one either, but will also be trying out some other Marula oils first before recommending this one because I know for example you can get the Acure one for $10.
- Protini™ Polypeptide Cream $68. I have heard really good things about this moisturizer, but know this is another one that is way to expensive.
- Umbra Tinte™ Physical Daily Defense SPF 30 $36. I have been looking for a tinted physical sunscreen and perhaps would recommend this one if it goes on sale.
- C-Tango™ Multivitamin Eye Cream $64. This is a very nice, gentle eye cream. I will definitely continue using this, but didn’t get any brightening or de-puffing effects thus far.
I am so happy I have the chance to try all of these products out because it will definitely help me determine which of the Drunk Elephant products are actually worth their high price tag. So far, the ones I am most excited about are the Glycolic night serum, the B-hydra serum and the sunscreen. However I am going to continue trying these out and think it would be really fun to find skincare dupes because these are really high price points.